Monday, January 21, 2008

Jazzing it up

An absolutely, lovely, supreme day; the weather being as agreeable as it can be in January. The sky wasn't a kind of blue, it was blue! I ran in my shorts, no jacket, but with two shirts and a toque. I was slightly cold as I ran the 3K to Barrie and Claire's, but as I turned and ran hard home, there were no issues with body temperature. 

My legs felt just slightly heavy today, but worked themselves out during the first 3K. The 3K home was a good run. I'd guess I was running around 3:35 per K, but I'm not sure, as I didn't time it, and don't have the exact distances marked anyway. So, at best, that's a unreliable guess based on my effort. 

A no-prize if you can spot the Jazz references. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my unreliable guesses: supreme day and The sky wasn't a kind of blue...

JM

Anonymous said...

Some Kinda Blue

Miles Davis

Anonymous said...

"Ran Without Shorts" by Won Hung Low

Anonymous said...

Slightly heavy ? Weather?
How bout "Heavy Weather " by Weather Report. The greatest jazz fusion band of all time.


Roy.

Anonymous said...

From Under The Bleachers

By Seymour Butts

Lawrence said...

Some very good responses. But no one got all the no-prizes.

Kind of Blue -- Miles Davis
Love Supreme -- John Coltrane