I needed to go for a run today, but wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do. I headed out the door and just started, and would eventually see what would happen. I ran to the track, but it was covered in snow, so I did one loop there and headed towards Manson Ave. I was surprised to see the trees cleared up by Ocean View School, on Ontario Ave. This changed the feel of the 100m foot path I take to get to Manson. There was a deer walking along the cleared property as I traipsed along, and I imagined to myself that he was probably as equally as surprised as I was.
I decided to do some hard running on Manson. I ran for approximately 2-3 minutes seven times, stopping for about 1 minute between each repeat. I did run hard, but I felt like my heart wasn't into it as much as my legs. After this I ran easy home. Around 10k for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment