Monday, August 03, 2009

Recap (of sorts)

I had a lengthy blog post lined up regarding my race yesterday, and then I read it again before posting, and it seemed like crap, and a bunch of B.S.

Instead, here's just a few facts from the race:

1st k in 3:46
5k in 19:43


I would be remiss if I failed to mention that Alston M. had a very good run today. For someone taking it relatively easy, and using it as a train-through, he was moving. I want to thank him for a few things this weekend. Thanks for sharing the nice digs, and especially your sense of humour. I learned that a road trip with Alston is very entertaining. We had a great post-race breakfast before heading our separate ways, and I look forward to a long run south of town with you in the near future.

Results

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Alston's a lousy crib player.

gt said...

I hear you made a new friend on Sunday morn.., some nice fellow with a bike...any comments?

Lawrence said...

Alston, kind gentle soul that he is, wished to inform a misinformed cyclist on the ancient, and correct rules of motoring, both auto and pedal, on government laid roads.

Said cyclist did not take the constructive criticism well.

E. B. White said...

Why use the conditional form? You are remiss. Accept it - live with it. We all do.

Anonymous said...

Yes but he has great legs!