Wednesday, January 03, 2007

46:19 after work

I got a call from Patrick when I got home this evening from work. He had a fairly tough track workout and was looking to lightly work his legs on his bicycle, spinning along side me while I ran. Once again I ran with a regular cough, but the legs felt good during the run. I was congested and fighting things a bit on the cardio side. I ran for 46:19 on the streets, and was pleased to find my sister Jill still visiting when I got home.

I usually get a bad cough when I get sick, and this time is no exception........I can't wait till it's gone.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was pleased to eat Caribou Caramel ice cream at your house while you ran your butt off.....the split pea soup was yummy too....Hope your cough goes away soon...see ya soon
JM