Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Short run

I'm still fighting a cold/cough so kept my run short tonight. It was just 30:43 outside from home around the streets, with 2k thrown in at the track. The weather cleared up this afternoon and it was a nice evening for a latish run. I measured the time of the easy 2K at the track "blind", meaning I didn't check the time/pace till I was finished and home. I was a bit surprised that those K's were as slow as they were. My perceived effort was higher.

I hope Patrick made it out for a run today, as I got a 6:30 a.m. call cancelling our planned run as a veritable storm wailed outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lawrence,

I woke up feeling really sick and when I looked outside at the weather I was like “no way I’m going out there”. Right now I’m trying to recover not get worse. Luckily after few extra hours of sleep I woke up to a glorious day. Went out and did 10km in around 40mins. Hopefully come Thursday morning we are both firing on all 8 cylinders (health wise) so we can run together.

Good to hear you got your run in.

Patrick