Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Love in the air

Met up with Patty this morning at the old golf course, starting our run in the dark. My legs weren't feeling very responsive and Patty was feeling the misery equally with me. We ran 42' very easy, and Patty wound his way to the ocean for a leg soak afterward. I avoided the water by heading for home, as work was calling. It was a mild morning and I was slightly over dressed, expecting it to be a bit cooler.

Patty had a good excuse to run easy, as he was set for a tough track session with his brother this afternoon. I'm looking forward to hearing how that went.

How was the water Patty? Did you keep the Sea Lion's company? They seemed to be enamoured with you as I was leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the legs were a little heavy. It will motivate you to be nice to them for the next couple of days. Part of being nice to them is taking them to the water. I hear the ocean calling your name ...