Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Windy and sunny day at the track

Thanks to all for the good wishes. It's been a busy couple of days. I'm in charge of the homestead, and my daughter is not so thrilled about Mom being in the hospital. Mom and baby are due home tomorrow-- and speaking of Mom's, with the help of my Mom, I was able to get a track workout in today.

The workout went so-so in execution, despite a great sunny day, the wind was fairly strong all day. The details:

1200m warmup
drills
4 X 50m strides
4X1200m @ 4:14 pace (with 400m walk/jog between)

My first rep. was bang on and then I was over for the last three. I needed a bit more mental focus today during the workout.
____
My two non-running links of the day dealing with internet passwords:
How I’d Hack Your Weak Passwords
Check your password here at Microsoft

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hmmm, dad in charge. Cereal for dinner again??

Glad to hear you got in a workout, sleep might be sparse for awhile so getting things in wherever they fit might be the only way. I remember a few runs at pretty odd times when our son made it home from the hospital. Good luck with everyone settling in quickly.

Lawrence said...

Cereal for dinner. Hmmm, you sound like a man who knows me or you have experience in this......good thing I like cereal....