Friday, April 04, 2008

Tepid

I may be coming down with something. I've got a slight sore throat and I've been having a small cough. Jimminy.

I missed yesterday's 8k run. Partially due to long meetings on Vancouver Island and general weariness when I got home. Not a great excuse, but I've made a vow not to miss another run leading up to the TC 10k. The guilt I suffered missing this run was all out of proportion to the run itself, thus I won't miss anymore.

Today's run called for 2 X 2K in 7:15 with 2:00 rest between. I ran the first 2k in 7:22 and the next in 7:30. I was disappointed in these times, as I really intended to hit 7:15, but missed the mark. It would take an effort for a 7:15, but not a herculean effort.

Overall, not a great two days training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 23 days till the 10km. I guess now would be a good time to get a cold over with? Hope it passes by!
J