Monday, January 08, 2007

Beware the Ides of March

The whole family went to Vancouver Island for the day, and though we did get much done, my lunch consisted of the "Legendary Burger" at the family friendly restaurant, White Spot. That burger sat in my gut all afternoon. When we made it home, it was nice to go to the gym and wear that baby off.......

I ran for 7K on the treadmill and then did a 1/2 hour strength routine afterward....... I did see "Mr. March"* at the gym today, I very recently discovered he's pictured in my new 2007 running log "The Canadian Running Log". "Mr. March" is back training again.........watch out.

--------
*His picture will fall in said month, when I get there..

1 comment:

Michael said...

White Spot, for the love of God why? I’m surprised you managed to get any run in today after that that burger, it must have been heroic?