Thursday, February 22, 2007

Goodnight moon

I got home from work and quickly threw on the running gear and got out as the last vestiges of dusk were slipping away. I ran my hill workout and finished up in the dark with my headlamp glowing. I don't know if it was the dark or my intensity wasn't the same as last week, but the hills weren't as bad today. Maybe, if I can't see the top of the hill, it tricks my brain into thinking it'll arrive sooner than the actual. Spent about 50:00' running with some pretty long (and steep enough) hills of approx. 300m X 5 @ around 85% effort (for the hills).

I looked at the moon at one point on my downhill cruise, and the clouds gave it a hazy appearance, that reminded me of the small circular light on my computer, that glows off and on when it goes to sleep. I'm hitting the sack.

No comments: