Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Big comfy couch

I was glad to do my run this morning. It was a busy day, and it was nice to have this one in the log book. A bright, sunny day greeted me as I ran for 10k easy today. I did time a single K on the road at about 20' into my run, along Joyce (with a net downhill) in 4:34.

On my homestretch, I stopped to talk to my Brother-in-law for about 3' with about 3k to go. The whole time I was stopped, I was being my paranoid self, thinking: "I've got to get going, can't stop running......" No harm done though. No fitness lost. If you can't stop and smell the flowers once in a while, what's the point?

Big domestic stuff today:

1. New couch delivered. Comfy! This may affect my running, as it will be more difficult to pull myself off the thing.

2. Audrey is in her "big girl bed" tonight.

Big changes.

No comments: