Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wet and Muddy

I hooked up with Lisa this morning for a run of the "Tour de trail". It's about 13.5K through some fantasic (and hilly) trails at the back of our town. There's an organized run on this route in support of the food bank in a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I'm scheduled to work on that day. It's a great local run organized by my gym, Avid Fitness, it's not all that competitive and lots of fun.

It rained on us and didn't stop, the trail was muddy, and so were we by the end of it. It was a good run, and nice to have the good company. I've mentioned before here about her running style, so I won't harp on about it.

Oh yeah, we had the handsome Pat over last night for a movie......he's still single ladies. Gentlemen need not apply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always a pleasure to run with you LB. It is a little tougher to keep up mind you, but that is a good thing. I think you are ready for a downhill race...name your spot and I'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

Tell her that you are going to meet her at the upper field right after school and threaten to mess her up real bad!